Community Attributes Influencing Local Food Processing Growth in the U.S. Corn Belt
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2005
Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie
Volume 45, Issue 3, pages 235–250, November 1997
How to Cite
Henderson, J. R. and McNamara, K. T. (1997), Community Attributes Influencing Local Food Processing Growth in the U.S. Corn Belt. Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, 45: 235–250. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7976.1997.tb00206.x
- Issue published online: 15 JUL 2005
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2005
- Received 21 June 1996, accepted 2 July 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!