A Hedonic Analysis of Apple Prices and Product Quality Characteristics in British Columbia
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2005
Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie
Volume 48, Issue 3, pages 241–257, November 2000
How to Cite
Carew, R. (2000), A Hedonic Analysis of Apple Prices and Product Quality Characteristics in British Columbia. Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, 48: 241–257. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7976.2000.tb00278.x
- Issue published online: 15 JUL 2005
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2005
- Received March 1999, accepted May 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!