Note: Invited keynote address at the International Policy Forum on Greenhouse Gas Management, University of Victoria, Victoria, BC, Canada, April 28, 2005.
Science and Environmental Policy-Making: Bias-Proofing the Assessment Process
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2005
Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie
Volume 53, Issue 4, pages 275–290, December 2005
How to Cite
McKitrick, R. (2005), Science and Environmental Policy-Making: Bias-Proofing the Assessment Process. Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, 53: 275–290. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7976.2005.00019.x
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2005
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!