Best Management Practices and the Production of Good and Bad Outputs
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2010
© 2010 Canadian Agricultural Economics Society
Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie
Volume 58, Issue 3, pages 283–302, September 2010
How to Cite
Ghazalian, P. L., Larue, B. and West, G. E. (2010), Best Management Practices and the Production of Good and Bad Outputs. Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, 58: 283–302. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7976.2010.01187.x
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!