Climate Change, Uncertainty, and Adaptation: The Case of Irrigated Agriculture in the Murray–Darling Basin in Australia
Article first published online: 17 AUG 2010
© 2010 Canadian Agricultural Economics Society
Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie
Special Issue: Water in the 21st Century
Volume 58, Issue 4, pages 531–554, December 2010
How to Cite
Quiggin, J., Adamson, D., Chambers, S. and Schrobback, P. (2010), Climate Change, Uncertainty, and Adaptation: The Case of Irrigated Agriculture in the Murray–Darling Basin in Australia. Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, 58: 531–554. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7976.2010.01200.x
- Issue published online: 15 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 17 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!