The views expressed here do not necessarily represent those of the University of Tennessee.
Identifying Priority Areas for Wetlands Restoration along the Louisiana Coast under the Coastal Wetlands Planning, Protection, and Restoration Act of 1990
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2011
© 2011 Canadian Agricultural Economics Society
Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie
Special Issue: 2011 Special Issue on Wetlands Management, Economics and Policy
Volume 59, Issue 2, pages 295–320, June 2011
How to Cite
Kim, S. G., Cho, S.-H. and Roberts, R. K. (2011), Identifying Priority Areas for Wetlands Restoration along the Louisiana Coast under the Coastal Wetlands Planning, Protection, and Restoration Act of 1990. Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, 59: 295–320. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7976.2010.01213.x
- Issue published online: 2 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 13 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!