The Origins, Nature, and Content of the Right to Property: Five Economic Solitudes
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2012
© 2012 Canadian Agricultural Economics Society
Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie
Volume 60, Issue 1, pages 11–32, March 2012
How to Cite
Fox, G. (2012), The Origins, Nature, and Content of the Right to Property: Five Economic Solitudes. Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, 60: 11–32. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7976.2011.01238.x
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!