A Discrete-Time Duration Analysis of Technology Disadoption: The Case of rbST in California
Version of Record online: 22 MAY 2012
© 2012 Canadian Agricultural Economics Society
Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie
Volume 60, Issue 4, pages 495–515, December 2012
How to Cite
An, H. and Butler, L. J. (2012), A Discrete-Time Duration Analysis of Technology Disadoption: The Case of rbST in California. Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, 60: 495–515. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7976.2012.01255.x
- Issue online: 1 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 22 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!