Expected Utility, Risk, and Marketing Behavior: Theory and Evidence from the Fed Cattle Market
Article first published online: 10 AUG 2012
© 2012 Canadian Agricultural Economics Society
Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie
Volume 61, Issue 3, pages 371–395, September 2013
How to Cite
Fausti, S. W., Wang, Z. and Lange, B. (2013), Expected Utility, Risk, and Marketing Behavior: Theory and Evidence from the Fed Cattle Market. Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, 61: 371–395. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7976.2012.01261.x
- Issue published online: 6 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 10 AUG 2012
- USDA-NIFA and the South Dakota Agricultural Experiment Station. Grant Number: W-3177
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!