Perception versus Reality: Canadian Consumer Views of Local and Organic
Version of Record online: 1 NOV 2012
© 2012 Canadian Agricultural Economics Society
Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie
Volume 61, Issue 4, pages 531–558, December 2013
How to Cite
Campbell, B. L., Mhlanga, S. and Lesschaeve, I. (2013), Perception versus Reality: Canadian Consumer Views of Local and Organic. Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, 61: 531–558. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7976.2012.01267.x
- Issue online: 19 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 1 NOV 2012
- Ontario Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!