1. Overview: What Is Media Literacy, Who Cares, and Why?
Version of Record online: 4 MAR 2005
Yearbook of the National Society for the Study of Education
Volume 104, Issue 1, pages 5–17, April 2005
How to Cite
Schwarz, G. (2005), 1. Overview: What Is Media Literacy, Who Cares, and Why?. Yearbook of the National Society for the Study of Education, 104: 5–17. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7984.2005.00002.x
- Issue online: 4 MAR 2005
- Version of Record online: 4 MAR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!