The work reported herein was supported under the Educational Research and Development Centers Program, PR/Award Number R305B960002, as administered by the Institute of Education Sciences (IES) and the U.S. Department of Education. The findings and opinions expressed in this report are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the positions or policies of the National Center for Education Research, the Institute of Education Sciences (IES), or the U.S. Department of Education.
Issues in the Design of Accountability Systems†
Version of Record online: 7 JUN 2005
Yearbook of the National Society for the Study of Education
Volume 104, Issue 2, pages 78–98, June 2005
How to Cite
Linn, R. l. (2005), Issues in the Design of Accountability Systems. Yearbook of the National Society for the Study of Education, 104: 78–98. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7984.2005.00026.x
- Issue online: 7 JUN 2005
- Version of Record online: 7 JUN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!