The work reported herein was supported under the Educational Research and Development Centers Program, PR/Award Number R305B960002, as administered by the Institute of Education Sciences (IES), U.S. Department of Education. The findings and opinions expressed in this report are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the positions or policies of the National Center for Education Research, the Institute of Education Sciences (IES), or the U.S. Department of Education.
Statistical Misunderstandings of the Properties of School Scores and School Accountability†
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2005
Yearbook of the National Society for the Study of Education
Volume 104, Issue 2, pages 147–174, June 2005
How to Cite
Rogosa, D. (2005), Statistical Misunderstandings of the Properties of School Scores and School Accountability. Yearbook of the National Society for the Study of Education, 104: 147–174. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7984.2005.00029.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!