Simon Barnes is the award-winning chief sportswriter at The Times (London). He also writes a Saturday column on wildlife. His 15 books include three novels and the best-selling How to Be a Bad Birdwatcher. This column was originally published in the (UK) Times Online on July 16, 2007. © The Times. All rights reserved. Used by permission.
Education Is Supposed to Make You Rich, Not Wealthy
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2008
Copyright 2008 National Society for the Study of Education
Yearbook of the National Society for the Study of Education
Volume 107, Issue 2, pages 247–249, October 2008
How to Cite
Barnes, S. (2008), Education Is Supposed to Make You Rich, Not Wealthy. Yearbook of the National Society for the Study of Education, 107: 247–249. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7984.2008.00212_1.x
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!