Scopic Systems, Pipes, Models and Transfers in the Global Circulation of Educational Knowledge and Practices
Article first published online: 27 NOV 2009
Copyright 2009 National Society for the Study of Education
Yearbook of the National Society for the Study of Education
Volume 108, Issue 2, pages 49–66, September 2009
How to Cite
Sobe, . N. W. and Ortegón, . N. D. (2009), Scopic Systems, Pipes, Models and Transfers in the Global Circulation of Educational Knowledge and Practices. Yearbook of the National Society for the Study of Education, 108: 49–66. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7984.2009.01161.x
- Issue published online: 27 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 27 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!