Researching Education Policy in a Globalized World: Theoretical and Methodological Considerations
Version of Record online: 27 NOV 2009
Copyright 2009 National Society for the Study of Education
Yearbook of the National Society for the Study of Education
Volume 108, Issue 2, pages 226–246, September 2009
How to Cite
Lingard, B. (2009), Researching Education Policy in a Globalized World: Theoretical and Methodological Considerations. Yearbook of the National Society for the Study of Education, 108: 226–246. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7984.2009.01170.x
- Issue online: 27 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 27 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!