See Appendix for complete list of participating investigators and clinical centers.
Direct Adsorption of Low-Density Lipoprotein by DALI-LDL-Apheresis: Results of a Prospective Long-term Multicenter Follow-up Covering 12 291 Sessions
Article first published online: 30 JUN 2006
Therapeutic Apheresis and Dialysis
Volume 10, Issue 3, pages 210–218, June 2006
How to Cite
Bosch, T., Gahr, S., Belschner, U., Schaefer, C., Lennertz, A., Rammo, J. and for the DALI Study Group (2006), Direct Adsorption of Low-Density Lipoprotein by DALI-LDL-Apheresis: Results of a Prospective Long-term Multicenter Follow-up Covering 12 291 Sessions. Therapeutic Apheresis and Dialysis, 10: 210–218. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-9987.2006.00336.x
Presented in part at the 5th World Congress of the International Society for Apheresis held 4–7 May 2005 in Rostock-Warnemuende, Germany.
- Issue published online: 30 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 30 JUN 2006
- Received August 2005; revised September 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.