Published in J Jpn Soc Dial Ther 2005; 1–22 (in Japanese). Reprinted with permission from the Journal of the Japanese Society for Dialysis Therapy.
An Overview of Regular Dialysis Treatment in Japan (as of 31 December 2004)
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2006
Therapeutic Apheresis and Dialysis
Volume 10, Issue 6, pages 476–497, December 2006
How to Cite
Nakai, S., Wada, A., Kitaoka, T., Shinzato, T., Nagura, Y., Kikuchi, K., Masakane, I., Shinoda, T., Yamazaki, C., Sakai, R., Marubayashi, S., Morita, O., Iseki, K., Usami, T., Kimata, N., Suzuki, K., Tabei, K., Fushimi, K., Miwa, N., Yauchi, M., Wakai, K. and Akiba, T. (2006), An Overview of Regular Dialysis Treatment in Japan (as of 31 December 2004). Therapeutic Apheresis and Dialysis, 10: 476–497. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-9987.2006.00440.x
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2006
- Received September 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.