AST-120, an Oral Adsorbent, Delays the Initiation of Dialysis in Patients With Chronic Kidney Diseases
Version of Record online: 6 MAY 2007
Therapeutic Apheresis and Dialysis
Volume 11, Issue 3, pages 189–195, June 2007
How to Cite
Ueda, H., Shibahara, N., Takagi, S., Inoue, T. and Katsuoka, Y. (2007), AST-120, an Oral Adsorbent, Delays the Initiation of Dialysis in Patients With Chronic Kidney Diseases. Therapeutic Apheresis and Dialysis, 11: 189–195. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-9987.2007.00430.x
- Issue online: 6 MAY 2007
- Version of Record online: 6 MAY 2007
- Received December 2005; revised June 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.