Low-density Lipoprotein Apheresis in Children With Familial Hypercholesterolemia: Follow-up to 21 Years
Article first published online: 23 MAY 2008
© 2008 International Society for Apheresis
Therapeutic Apheresis and Dialysis
Volume 12, Issue 3, pages 195–201, June 2008
How to Cite
Palcoux, J.-B., Atassi-Dumont, M., Lefevre, P., Hequet, O., Schlienger, J.-L., Brignon, P. and Roussel, B. (2008), Low-density Lipoprotein Apheresis in Children With Familial Hypercholesterolemia: Follow-up to 21 Years. Therapeutic Apheresis and Dialysis, 12: 195–201. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-9987.2008.00574.x
- Issue published online: 23 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 23 MAY 2008
- Received October 2006; revised July 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!