Presented in part at the 27th Annual Meeting of the Japanese Society for Apheresis held 2–4 March 2007 in Yokohama, Japan.
A Case Report of Pediatric Fulminant Hepatitis Treated With Plasma Diafiltration
Article first published online: 5 AUG 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 International Society for Apheresis
Therapeutic Apheresis and Dialysis
Volume 12, Issue 4, pages 329–332, August 2008
How to Cite
Nakae, H., Igarashi, T., Tajimi, K., Noguchi, A., Takahashi, I., Tsuchida, S., Takahashi, T. and Asanuma, Y. (2008), A Case Report of Pediatric Fulminant Hepatitis Treated With Plasma Diafiltration. Therapeutic Apheresis and Dialysis, 12: 329–332. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-9987.2008.00595.x
- Issue published online: 5 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 5 AUG 2008
- Received February 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.