Vitamin D as a Novel Nontraditional Risk Factor for Mortality in Hemodialysis Patients
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 International Society for Apheresis
Therapeutic Apheresis and Dialysis
Volume 13, Issue 4, pages 268–272, August 2009
How to Cite
Pečovnik-Balon, B., Jakopin, E., Bevc, S., Knehtl, M. and Gorenjak, M. (2009), Vitamin D as a Novel Nontraditional Risk Factor for Mortality in Hemodialysis Patients. Therapeutic Apheresis and Dialysis, 13: 268–272. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-9987.2009.00722.x
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2009
- Received May 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.