Does Concomitant Administration of Sevelamer and Calcium Carbonate Modify the Control of Phosphatemia?
Version of Record online: 30 OCT 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 International Society for Apheresis
Therapeutic Apheresis and Dialysis
Volume 14, Issue 2, pages 172–177, April 2010
How to Cite
Ouellet, G., Cardinal, H., Mailhot, M., Ste-Marie, L.-G. and Roy, L. (2010), Does Concomitant Administration of Sevelamer and Calcium Carbonate Modify the Control of Phosphatemia?. Therapeutic Apheresis and Dialysis, 14: 172–177. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-9987.2009.00748.x
- Issue online: 26 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 30 OCT 2009
- Received February 2009; revised May 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.