Is It Possible to Gain Extra Waiting Time to Liver Transplantation in Acute Liver Failure Patients Using Albumin Dialysis?
Article first published online: 29 SEP 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 International Society for Apheresis
Therapeutic Apheresis and Dialysis
Volume 13, Issue 5, pages 413–418, October 2009
How to Cite
Koivusalo, A.-M., Kantola, T., Arola, J., Höckerstedt, K., Kairaluoma, P. and Isoniemi, H. (2009), Is It Possible to Gain Extra Waiting Time to Liver Transplantation in Acute Liver Failure Patients Using Albumin Dialysis?. Therapeutic Apheresis and Dialysis, 13: 413–418. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-9987.2009.00753.x
- Issue published online: 29 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 29 SEP 2009
- Received June 2009; revised July 2009.
Vol. 13, Issue 6, 556, Article first published online: 26 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.