Presented in part at the 29th Annual Meeting of the Japanese Society for Apheresis held November 21–23, 2008, in Hiroshima, Japan.
Hemoperfusion With an Immobilized Polymyxin B Fiber Column Decreases Macrophage and Monocyte Activity
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 International Society for Apheresis
Therapeutic Apheresis and Dialysis
Volume 13, Issue 6, pages 515–519, December 2009
How to Cite
Kushi, H., Miki, T., Sakagami, Y., Sato, J., Saito, T. and Tanjoh, K. (2009), Hemoperfusion With an Immobilized Polymyxin B Fiber Column Decreases Macrophage and Monocyte Activity. Therapeutic Apheresis and Dialysis, 13: 515–519. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-9987.2009.00778.x
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2009
- Received February 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.