Members: Tone Adamlje, Danica Blanusa, Zlata Ceglar, Sonja Cimerman Steklasa, Andrej C̆ufer, Andrej Drozg, Robert Ekart, Andrej Guček, Aljoša Kandus, Sonja Kapun, Simona Kralj-Lopert, Stojan Kralj, Marko Malovrh, Marjan Močivnik, Gregor Novljan, Rafael Ponikvar, Nikola Rukavina, Igor Rus, Silvan Saksida, Živojin Stevanović, Bojan Vujkovac.
Slovenian Renal Replacement Therapy Registry: Excerpts from the 2008 Annual Report
Version of Record online: 30 MAY 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Therapeutic Apheresis and Dialysis © 2011 International Society for Apheresis
Therapeutic Apheresis and Dialysis
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 228–233, June 2011
How to Cite
Buturović-Ponikvar, J., Gubenšek, J. and Arnol, M. (2011), Slovenian Renal Replacement Therapy Registry: Excerpts from the 2008 Annual Report. Therapeutic Apheresis and Dialysis, 15: 228–233. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-9987.2011.00942.x
Presented in part at the Symposium Celebrating the 40th Anniversary of Chronic Dialysis and Kidney Transplantation in Slovenia, held 4–5 November 2010 in Bled, Slovenia.
- Issue online: 30 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 30 MAY 2011
- Received March 2011.
- 1Slovenian Society of Nephrology. Slovenian Renal Replacement Therapy Registry 2007 & 2008 Annual Reports. Ljubljana: The Society, 2010. [Accessed 4 Mar 2011.] Available from URL: http://www.nephro-slovenia.si/register2007-8.pdf
- 6European Society for Paediatric Nephrology/European Renal Association–European Dialysis and Transplant Association (ESPN/ERA–EDTA Registry Study Group). Demographics of paediatric renal replacement therapy in Europe: 2007 annual report of the ESPN/ERA–EDTA registry. Pediatr Nephrol 2010;25:1379–82., , , , ;
- 8The EVEREST study: an international collaboration. NDT Plus 2010;3:28–36., , , et al.