Intima-Media Thickness is Associated With Non-Traditional Risk Factors and Ischemic Heart Disease in Hemodialysis Patients
Article first published online: 3 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Therapeutic Apheresis and Dialysis © 2011 International Society for Apheresis
Therapeutic Apheresis and Dialysis
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 104–106, February 2012
How to Cite
Álvarez-Aguilar, C., Lara-Romero, D., Piñón-Escobedo, J., Gómez-García, A. and Álvarez-Paredes, A. R. (2012), Intima-Media Thickness is Associated With Non-Traditional Risk Factors and Ischemic Heart Disease in Hemodialysis Patients. Therapeutic Apheresis and Dialysis, 16: 104–106. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-9987.2011.01002.x
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 3 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!