Ideal Timing and Predialysis Nephrology Care Duration for Dialysis Initiation: From Analysis of Japanese Dialysis Initiation Survey
Article first published online: 3 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Therapeutic Apheresis and Dialysis © 2011 International Society for Apheresis
Therapeutic Apheresis and Dialysis
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 54–62, February 2012
How to Cite
Yamagata, K., Nakai, S., Masakane, I., Hanafusa, N., Iseki, K., Tsubakihara, Y. and the Committee of Renal Data Registry of the Japanese Society for Dialysis Therapy (2012), Ideal Timing and Predialysis Nephrology Care Duration for Dialysis Initiation: From Analysis of Japanese Dialysis Initiation Survey. Therapeutic Apheresis and Dialysis, 16: 54–62. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-9987.2011.01005.x
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 3 NOV 2011
- Received February 2011; revised July 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.