Use of Japanese Society for Dialysis Therapy Dialysis Tables to Compare the Local and National Incidence of Dialysis
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Therapeutic Apheresis and Dialysis © 2012 International Society for Apheresis
Therapeutic Apheresis and Dialysis
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 63–67, February 2012
How to Cite
Wakasugi, M., Kazama, J. J. and Narita, I. (2012), Use of Japanese Society for Dialysis Therapy Dialysis Tables to Compare the Local and National Incidence of Dialysis. Therapeutic Apheresis and Dialysis, 16: 63–67. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-9987.2011.01030.x
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2012
- Received May 2011; revised July 2011.
- 6Bureau of Census, Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications. Vital statstics of Japan 2008. 2009. [Accessed 23 Mar 2011.] Available from URL: http://www.e-stat.go.jp/SG1/estat/GL08020103.do?_toGL08020103_&listID=000001057781&requestSender=dsearch
- 7Rates and rate standardization. In: Breslow NE, Day NE, eds. Statistical Methods in Cancer Research, Volume II: The Design and Analysis of Cohort Studies. Lyon, France: International Agency for Research on Cancer, 1987; 48–79., .
- 9Niigata Prefecture. Population Survey Report of Niigata Prefecture 2008. 2009. [Accessed 23 Mar 2011.] Available from URL: http://www.pref.niigata.lg.jp/tokei/1236542490435.html
- 10Patient Registration Committee. Statistics of patients newly introduced to dialysis. In: Tsubakihara Y, ed. An Overview of Regular Dialysis Treatment in Japan as of Dec. 31, 2008 CD-ROM. Tokyo, Japan: Japanese Society for Dialysis Therapy, 2009; Table 66.