Published in J Jpn Soc Dial Ther 2012;45(1):1–47 (in Japanese). Reprinted with permission from the Journal of the Japanese Society for Dialysis Therapy.
An Overview of Regular Dialysis Treatment in Japan (As of 31 December 2010)
Version of Record online: 29 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Therapeutic Apheresis and Dialysis © 2012 International Society for Apheresis
Therapeutic Apheresis and Dialysis
Volume 16, Issue 6, pages 483–521, December 2012
How to Cite
Nakai, S., Iseki, K., Itami, N., Ogata, S., Kazama, J. J., Kimata, N., Shigematsu, T., Shinoda, T., Shoji, T., Suzuki, K., Taniguchi, M., Tsuchida, K., Nakamoto, H., Nishi, H., Hashimoto, S., Hasegawa, T., Hanafusa, N., Hamano, T., Fujii, N., Masakane, I., Marubayashi, S., Morita, O., Yamagata, K., Wakai, K., Wada, A., Watanabe, Y. and Tsubakihara, Y. (2012), An Overview of Regular Dialysis Treatment in Japan (As of 31 December 2010). Therapeutic Apheresis and Dialysis, 16: 483–521. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-9987.2012.01143.x
- Issue online: 29 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 29 NOV 2012
- Received September 2012.
- 1The history of patient survey of Japanese Society for dialysis therapy. J Jpn Soc Dial Ther 2010;43:119–52..
- 3An overview of dialysis treatment in Japan (as of Dec. 31, 1999). J Jpn Soc Dial Ther 2001;34:1121–47., , et al.
- 7United States Renal Data System. 2011 USRDS Annual Data Report—Volume Two—Atlas of End-stage Renal Disease in the United States. Minneapolis: National Institutes of Health, 2011.
- 8Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare. Outline for the Results of the National Health and Nutrition Survey Japan, 2007. 2010 [Accessed 29 Sep 2012.] Available from URL: http://www0.nih.go.jp/eiken/english/research/pdf/