Have we detected the most luminous ULX so far?
Version of Record online: 27 SEP 2006
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society: Letters
Volume 373, Issue 1, pages L1–L5, November 2006
How to Cite
Miniutti, G., Ponti, G., Dadina, M., Cappi, M., Malaguti, G., Fabian, A. C. and Gandhi, P. (2006), Have we detected the most luminous ULX so far?. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society: Letters, 373: L1–L5. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-3933.2006.00224.x
- Issue online: 27 SEP 2006
- Version of Record online: 27 SEP 2006
- Accepted 2006 July 21. Received 2006 July 21; in original form 2006 June 14
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!