Discovery of two pulsars towards the Galactic Centre
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2006
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society: Letters
Volume 373, Issue 1, pages L6–L10, November 2006
How to Cite
Johnston, S., Kramer, M., Lorimer, D. R., Lyne, A. G., McLaughlin, M., Klein, B. and Manchester, R. N. (2006), Discovery of two pulsars towards the Galactic Centre. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society: Letters, 373: L6–L10. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-3933.2006.00232.x
- Issue published online: 27 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2006
- Accepted 2006 August 11. Received 2006 August 10; in original form 2006 April 20
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!