HD 3651 B: the first directly imaged brown dwarf companion of an exoplanet host star
Article first published online: 29 SEP 2006
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society: Letters
Volume 373, Issue 1, pages L31–L35, November 2006
How to Cite
Mugrauer, M., Seifahrt, A., Neuhäuser, R. and Mazeh, T. (2006), HD 3651 B: the first directly imaged brown dwarf companion of an exoplanet host star. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society: Letters, 373: L31–L35. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-3933.2006.00237.x
- Issue published online: 29 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 29 SEP 2006
- Accepted 2006 August 23. Received 2006 August 23; in original form 2006 July 28
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!