Extremely compact massive galaxies at z∼ 1.4
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2006
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society: Letters
Volume 373, Issue 1, pages L36–L40, November 2006
How to Cite
Trujillo, I., Feulner, G., Goranova, Y., Hopp, U., Longhetti, M., Saracco, P., Bender, R., Braito, V., Della Ceca, R., Drory, N., Mannucci, F. and Severgnini, P. (2006), Extremely compact massive galaxies at z∼ 1.4. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society: Letters, 373: L36–L40. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-3933.2006.00238.x
- Issue published online: 5 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2006
- Accepted 2006 August 25. Received 2006 August 25; in original form 2006 June 5
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!