The answer is blowing in the wind: simulating the interaction of jets with dynamic cluster atmospheres
Version of Record online: 31 OCT 2006
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society: Letters
Volume 373, Issue 1, pages L65–L69, November 2006
How to Cite
Heinz, S., Brüggen, M., Young, A. and Levesque, E. (2006), The answer is blowing in the wind: simulating the interaction of jets with dynamic cluster atmospheres. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society: Letters, 373: L65–L69. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-3933.2006.00243.x
- Issue online: 31 OCT 2006
- Version of Record online: 31 OCT 2006
- Accepted 2006 September 2. Received 2006 September 1; in original form 2006 June 27
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!