The answer is blowing in the wind: simulating the interaction of jets with dynamic cluster atmospheres
Article first published online: 31 OCT 2006
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society: Letters
Volume 373, Issue 1, pages L65–L69, November 2006
How to Cite
Heinz, S., Brüggen, M., Young, A. and Levesque, E. (2006), The answer is blowing in the wind: simulating the interaction of jets with dynamic cluster atmospheres. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society: Letters, 373: L65–L69. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-3933.2006.00243.x
- Issue published online: 31 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 31 OCT 2006
- Accepted 2006 September 2. Received 2006 September 1; in original form 2006 June 27
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!