A near-zero velocity dispersion stellar component in the Canes Venatici dwarf spheroidal galaxy★
Article first published online: 31 OCT 2006
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society: Letters
Volume 373, Issue 1, pages L70–L74, November 2006
How to Cite
Ibata, R., Chapman, S., Irwin, M., Lewis, G. and Martin, N. (2006), A near-zero velocity dispersion stellar component in the Canes Venatici dwarf spheroidal galaxy. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society: Letters, 373: L70–L74. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-3933.2006.00245.x
- Issue published online: 31 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 31 OCT 2006
- Accepted 2006 September 4. Received 2006 August 31; in original form 2006 August 6
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!