Information criteria for astrophysical model selection
Article first published online: 2 APR 2007
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society: Letters
Volume 377, Issue 1, pages L74–L78, May 2007
How to Cite
Liddle, A. R. (2007), Information criteria for astrophysical model selection. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society: Letters, 377: L74–L78. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-3933.2007.00306.x
- Issue published online: 2 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 2 APR 2007
- Accepted 2007 February 19. Received 2007 February 16; in original form 2007 January 8
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!