The effect of stellar rotation on colour–magnitude diagrams: on the apparent presence of multiple populations in intermediate age stellar clusters
Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society: Letters
Volume 398, Issue 1, pages L11–L15, September 2009
How to Cite
Bastian, N. and De Mink, S. E. (2009), The effect of stellar rotation on colour–magnitude diagrams: on the apparent presence of multiple populations in intermediate age stellar clusters. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society: Letters, 398: L11–L15. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-3933.2009.00696.x
- Issue online: 12 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2009
- Accepted 2009 June 8. Received 2009 June 5; in original form 2009 May 15
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!