Differential stellar population models: how to reliably measure [Fe/H] and [α/Fe] in galaxies
Version of Record online: 16 JUL 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society: Letters
Volume 398, Issue 1, pages L44–L48, September 2009
How to Cite
Walcher, C. J., Coelho, P., Gallazzi, A. and Charlot, S. (2009), Differential stellar population models: how to reliably measure [Fe/H] and [α/Fe] in galaxies. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society: Letters, 398: L44–L48. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-3933.2009.00705.x
- Issue online: 12 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 16 JUL 2009
- Accepted 2009 June 20. Received 2009 June 9; in original form 2009 May 8
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!