The structures of distant galaxies – IV. A new empirical measurement of the time-scale for galaxy mergers – implications for the merger history
Article first published online: 14 AUG 2009
© 2009 The Author. Journal compilation © 2009 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society: Letters
Volume 399, Issue 1, pages L16–L20, October 2009
How to Cite
Conselice, C. J. (2009), The structures of distant galaxies – IV. A new empirical measurement of the time-scale for galaxy mergers – implications for the merger history. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society: Letters, 399: L16–L20. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-3933.2009.00708.x
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 14 AUG 2009
- Accepted 2009 June 23. Received 2009 June 22; in original form 2009 March 8
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!