The structures of distant galaxies – IV. A new empirical measurement of the time-scale for galaxy mergers – implications for the merger history
Version of Record online: 14 AUG 2009
© 2009 The Author. Journal compilation © 2009 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society: Letters
Volume 399, Issue 1, pages L16–L20, October 2009
How to Cite
Conselice, C. J. (2009), The structures of distant galaxies – IV. A new empirical measurement of the time-scale for galaxy mergers – implications for the merger history. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society: Letters, 399: L16–L20. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-3933.2009.00708.x
- Issue online: 1 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 14 AUG 2009
- Accepted 2009 June 23. Received 2009 June 22; in original form 2009 March 8
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!