No visible optical variability from a relativistic blast wave encountering a wind termination shock
Article first published online: 30 JUL 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society: Letters
Volume 398, Issue 1, pages L63–L67, September 2009
How to Cite
Van Eerten, H. J., Meliani, Z., Wijers, R. A. M. J. and Keppens, R. (2009), No visible optical variability from a relativistic blast wave encountering a wind termination shock. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society: Letters, 398: L63–L67. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-3933.2009.00711.x
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 30 JUL 2009
- Accepted 2009 June 30. Received 2009 June 19; in original form 2009 April 20
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!