SDSSJ092712.65+294344.0: a candidate massive black hole binary
Article first published online: 30 JUL 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society: Letters
Volume 398, Issue 1, pages L73–L77, September 2009
How to Cite
Dotti, M., Montuori, C., Decarli, R., Volonteri, M., Colpi, M. and Haardt, F. (2009), SDSSJ092712.65+294344.0: a candidate massive black hole binary. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society: Letters, 398: L73–L77. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-3933.2009.00714.x
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 30 JUL 2009
- Accepted 2009 July 5. Received 2009 July 2; in original form 2008 September 19
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!