Evolution and chemical yields of AGB stars: effects of low-temperature opacities
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society: Letters
Volume 399, Issue 1, pages L54–L58, October 2009
How to Cite
Ventura, P. and Marigo, P. (2009), Evolution and chemical yields of AGB stars: effects of low-temperature opacities. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society: Letters, 399: L54–L58. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-3933.2009.00722.x
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2009
- Accepted 2009 July 15. Received 2009 July 10; in original form 2009 June 20
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!