Based on the observations obtained with XMM–Newton, a European Space Agency (ESA) science mission with instruments and contributions directly funded by ESA member states and NASA.
Quiet but still bright: XMM–Newton observations of the soft gamma-ray repeater SGR 0526–66★
Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society: Letters
Volume 399, Issue 1, pages L74–L78, October 2009
How to Cite
Tiengo, A., Esposito, P., Mereghetti, S., Israel, G. L., Stella, L., Turolla, R., Zane, S., Rea, N., Götz, D. and Feroci, M. (2009), Quiet but still bright: XMM–Newton observations of the soft gamma-ray repeater SGR 0526–66. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society: Letters, 399: L74–L78. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-3933.2009.00728.x
- Issue online: 1 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2009
- Accepted 2009 July 25. Received 2009 July 24; in original form 2009 June 11
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!