Are GRB optical afterglows relatively brighter at high z?
Article first published online: 2 SEP 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society: Letters
Volume 399, Issue 1, pages L108–L112, October 2009
How to Cite
Imerito, A., Coward, D. M., Burman, R. R. and Blair, D. G. (2009), Are GRB optical afterglows relatively brighter at high z?. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society: Letters, 399: L108–L112. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-3933.2009.00733.x
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 2 SEP 2009
- Accepted 2009 August 4. Received 2009 July 29; in original form 2009 April 29
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!