Discovery of the orbital period in the supergiant fast X-ray transient IGR J17544–2619
Article first published online: 4 SEP 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society: Letters
Volume 399, Issue 1, pages L113–L117, October 2009
How to Cite
Clark, D. J., Hill, A. B., Bird, A. J., McBride, V. A., Scaringi, S. and Dean, A. J. (2009), Discovery of the orbital period in the supergiant fast X-ray transient IGR J17544–2619. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society: Letters, 399: L113–L117. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-3933.2009.00737.x
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 4 SEP 2009
- Accepted 2009 August 5. Received 2009 August 5; in original form 2009 July 16
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!