The optimal redshift for detecting ionized bubbles in H i 21-cm maps
Article first published online: 4 SEP 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society: Letters
Volume 399, Issue 1, pages L132–L136, October 2009
How to Cite
Datta, K. K., Bharadwaj, S. and Choudhury, T. R. (2009), The optimal redshift for detecting ionized bubbles in H i 21-cm maps. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society: Letters, 399: L132–L136. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-3933.2009.00739.x
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 4 SEP 2009
- Accepted 2009 August 7. Received 2009 July 31; in original form 2009 May 30
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!