High-redshift star formation rate up to z∼ 8.3 derived from gamma-ray bursts and influence of background cosmology
Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society: Letters
Volume 400, Issue 1, pages L10–L14, November 2009
How to Cite
Wang, F. Y. and Dai, Z. G. (2009), High-redshift star formation rate up to z∼ 8.3 derived from gamma-ray bursts and influence of background cosmology. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society: Letters, 400: L10–L14. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-3933.2009.00751.x
- Issue online: 11 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2009
- Accepted 2009 September 2. Received 2009 August 27; in original form 2009 June 26
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!